Choc Chip & Banana Protein Pancakes
We can meet our daily protein requirements from eating nuts, legumes and seeds but consuming a high-quality protein powder like the Half Price Protein is an extra convenient way to boost your intake.
Try the Half Price Protein powder today and blend it into an awesome mix of chocolate chips and banana protein pancakes. After all, your stomach needs something utterly healthy and precious for helping you accomplish your fitness goals!
You will need:
- 2 x Ripe Bananas (Mashed)
- 2 x Scoops Half Price Protein WPI Chocolate
- 2 x Eggs, Whisked
- 200g Rolled Oats (Milled or Ground to powder)
- Choc Chips
- Put 200g rolled oats into a blender, blend until it becomes a fine powder.
- In a mixing bowl, mash 1 banana with a fork, then add 2 whole eggs and whisk.
- Pour rolled oats (Blended) into wet ingredients and mix with a rubber spatula until just combined, then add 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder.
- Mix until fully combined.
- In separate mixing bowl, put 1 scoop chocolate protein powder and gently mix small portions of warm water into the bowl while mixing with a fork. Add water until you achieve desired chocolate sauce consistency.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Pour ¼ cup rounds of pancake batter onto the skillet and cook until bubbles appear on the surface – approximately 3 minutes. Flip with a spatula and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
Serve pancakes individually or stacked, garnish with sliced banana and pour protein chocolate sauce over the top.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.