Banana Protein Mini Muffins
BANANA PROTEIN MINI MUFFINS
You will need:
- 1 x banana
- ¾ cup egg whites
- ½ cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- ¾ cup oats
- 2 x scoops Half Price Protein Vanilla WPI
- ¼ cup sugar substitute
- 1 x tsp baking powder
- 1 x tsp baking soda
- 4 x tbsp low-fat Greek yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray muffin tray with cooking spray.
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth and divide among sockets in tray (usually 12).
- Bake until you can insert a fork and remove it without anything sticking, about 17 minutes. Top muffins with Greek yoghurt. Makes 12 servings.