Choco Chip Banana Protein Pancakes
CHOC CHIP & BANANA PROTEIN PANCAKES
You will need:
- 2 x Ripe Bananas (Mashed)
- 2 x Scoops Half Price Protein WPI Chocolate
- 2 x Eggs, Whisked
- 200g Rolled Oats (Milled or Ground to powder)
- Choc Chips
- Put 200g rolled oats into a blender, blend until it becomes a fine powder.
- In a mixing bowl, mash 1 banana with a fork, then add 2 whole eggs and whisk.
- Pour rolled oats (Blended) into wet ingredients and mix with a rubber spatula until just combined, then add 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder.
- Mix until fully combined.
- In separate mixing bowl, put 1 scoop chocolate protein powder and gently mix small portions of warm water into the bowl while mixing with a fork. Add water until you achieve desired chocolate sauce consistency.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Pour ¼ cup rounds of pancake batter onto the skillet and cook until bubbles appear on the surface – approximately 3 minutes. Flip with a spatula and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
Serve pancakes individually or stacked, garnish with sliced banana and pour protein chocolate sauce over the top.